2024(e)ko otsailaren 8(a), osteguna

A CHRISTMAS CAROL by Charles Dickens

 


Synopsys: 

From my point of view, the role character behaves in an unexpected way at the beginning of the story, when he answers rudely to the person that goes and asks for money for the poor people. Even though it is true that not everyone likes Christmas, the responses that the protagonist gives are not the expected kind. I actually find his first appearance in the story quite rude and offensive. I personally think that the whole book has a very huge important message that as I see it, must be relevant for the future. The book teaches us the significance of generosity, kindness, redemption and the transformative power of compassion. It emphasizes the need for empathy and understanding towards others, especially during the holiday season, and illustrates how one's attitude and actions can affect their present and future. In the first page the author makes an effective job describing, not the setting but the protagonist. He does such a job that you can even imagine the scene, his appearance and his personality just in your mind by reading it. If I had the opportunity to interview the author of this amazing educational story I would ask him what he would say to those that have a fast life. I mean, what he would say to those that only look at their own screens and to the money they have without caring for others.


Personal Opinion

To be honest, I love this reading as it has made me reflect about how rightly the writer was. If I could change something it would probably be the length as I would have liked a little bit more if it had been longer.

Review by Helen Hidalgo Repes.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina