2024(e)ko maiatzaren 5(a), igandea

ME BEFORE YOU by JOJO MOYES



SYNOPSIS

It is a romance story that tells about the life of Louisa Clark, a young woman who accepts a job as a caregiver for a paralyzed man named Will Traynor. Their personalities are very opposite, Louisa is a happy person, optimistic and lives life as if she were going to die the next day and Will, a rather depressed boy who lives bitterly, strangely enough, they develop a special relationship that changes them profoundly, but the two Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending...

PERSONAL OPINION

It is a beautiful story and I will never get over the saddening ending, but I love how this girl writes, she tells it so well that you stay hooked on the story until the end. I would highly recommend this story, but if you are very sensitive like me I advise you to have a few tissues by your side.

REVIEW by LAURA MONTERO

 

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina