2021(e)ko irailaren 24(a), ostirala

Frankenstein-Mary Shelley


 

Synopsis


Victor was a young man who was born in a well-known family. He loved science and he went to the University of Germany to study. He discovered the secret of life and he decided to create a “person” . This “person” will feel alone and friendless so this might bring many problems to Victor and the people around him. The scientist's dream will become his worst nightmare.

 
Personal Opinion


In my opinion, it is a very good book because it is easy to read and understand. It’s very interesting and entertaining because things happen all the time. As for the plot, I would like to say that I would have liked a less tragic ending. I recommend this book because I’m sure you won’t regret it!

 
Student's name
Irati Goikoetxea

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina