2022(e)ko urtarrilaren 29(a), larunbata

The Princess Diaries-Meg Cabot


Synopsis

Mia is the main protagonist in this book. She is a 15 years old girl in a private school in NYC. Mia` s life was a disaster because her father discovered that he has testicular cancer and he could not have more children. As she is the only child he has, she has to be a princess of Genovia. Mia is confused. She has to learn how to be a princess because she has no idea. Her father offers to pay for a teacher. She wants to keep all this in secret, and more in high school. Throughout the book, Mia and her friends have a lot of fights. If you want to know if her high school mates find out whether she is a princess or not, I recommend you reading the book. You will love the end as much as I did.

Personal Opinion

I really found it easy to read but is true that it is too long. If I was her, I would not know what to do. I would be shocked for days. But I think that once you get used to the princess life, it can be fun.

Student's name
Noemi Roman

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina